Become a Member.
Join us on our mission to improve the way guys think, feel, and act through every phase of their caregiving journey.
Become an Ally, a Jack, or a Jill.
Cost: Any dollar amount per month.
Benefits all members receive:
Benefits all members receive:
- Free "Members Only" Jack's Lapel Pin and Car Decal.
- Ability to make your membership support a tribute in honor of, memory of, or celebration of anyone in your life.
- "Sustaining" level and higher members are able to sponsor a caregiver with their membership support.
- The higher the level of membership support the deeper the discounts received on Jack's Gear from our online store.
- Feel a tangible connection to our mission, know that you are equipping caregivers to play their critical role and that you are reducing the burden of cancer for the loved ones they care for.
- Help us get the word out about our mission by proudly displaying your branded merchandise.
You're an Ally if
You've never cared for a loved one facing a health crisis, but you believe in our mission. Welcome aboard!
You're a Jack if
You're a guy, you're 18 or older, and you've cared for a loved one facing a health crisis. Welcome aboard!
Additional Benefits Jacks Receive:
- Free (or significantly discounted) admission to all of our program events.
- Access to our "Members Only" and "Jacks Only" password protected web pages. "Members Only" is for Jacks and Jills and includes a program calendar complete with zoom links as no registration is required from members for virtual programming. "Jacks Only" contains the profiles and contact information for our Jack-to-Jack Coaches as well as the the process for connected with them as well as becoming one.
- Access the most current edition of our Jack's Caregiver Playbook.
- Opportunity to become a Jack-to-Jack Coach.
You're a Jill if
You're not a guy, you're 18 or older, and you've cared for a loved one facing a health crisis. Welcome aboard!
Additional Benefits Jills Receive:
- Free admission to our coed program events.
- Access to our "Members Only" protected web page. "Members Only" is for Jacks and Jills and includes a program calendar complete with zoom links as no registration is required from members for virtual programming.
- Most current edition of our Jack's Caregiver Playbook.
We appreciate membership support at any dollar amount that is meaningful to you.
With a $10-$24 per month pledge you'll receive a $10 coupon to our online store. You'll also be covering the cost of a Caregiver Klatch that 6-8 caregivers could attend.
With a $25-$49 per month pledge you'll receive a $25 coupon to our online store. You'll also be covering the cost of a meal for 8-12 caregivers so they can unwind and talk freely about life..
With a $50 - $74 per month pledge you'll receive a $50 coupon to our online store. You'll also be covering the average cost of serving one caregiver for an entire year.
With a $75 - $99 per month pledge you'll receive a $75 coupon to our online store. You'll also be sponsoring an all-inclusive Caregiver Event. Be it Indoor Skydiving, Whirlyball, Axe Throwing, or some other great opportunity, help give these guys an experience they'll never forget.
With a $100 per month pledge you'll receive a $100 coupon to our online store. You'll also be sponsoring multiple programs and creating opportunities for us to deploy new programming to accelerate our mission.
Our Nondiscrimination Policy:
Health crises do not discriminate and neither do we. Jack’s Caregiver Coalition does not discriminate against any person in membership in the organization on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, culture, language, disability, age, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, socioeconomic status, military status or other protected class status as provided by applicable law. In addition to providing a discrimination-free community, Jack’s Caregiver Coalition is committed to providing a positive and supportive environment for caregivers through programming and activities tailored to its members’ needs.