Ice Fishing Retreat
On Lake Mille Lacs
Thank you so much for the belly laughs guys, I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard
-2018 Ice Fishing Participant-
Escape the day to day and enjoy an entire weekend of first class ice fishing.
Check in Friday January 13th, 2023 – Check out Sunday January 15th, 2023
Nitti's Hunters Point Resort
5436 479th Street
Isle, MN 56342
Guys, 18 and older, who've cared for a loved one facing a health crisis.
- Free for members of Jack's Caregiver Coalition. Anyone can become a member for any dollar amount per month.
- $10 for non-members who've been to 2 or less Jack's Caregiver Coalition program events.
- $250 for non-members who've been to 3 or more Jack's Caregiver Coalition program events.
Hungry for the details?
- Click here to see photos of a typical house.
- Jack's will be providing a meal plan and all the food. The meal plan will also include who is responsible to prepare what meal, who is responsible for cleanup, etc. The goal being that every participant does a little of the work and no one spends the whole retreat working.
- Signing waivers of liability and a photo release will be required.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Your own bedding (pillows, sheets/sleeping bags.)
- Your own ice fishing gear if you have it, if you don't we will provide it for you.
- Your own drinks to share (think of the drinks as potluck).
- Your own fishing license (you can purchase this online in advance or buy it the nearby Portside Bait & Liquor Store when you arrive).