Feel the sensation of flying in true freefall conditions inside a vertical wind tunnel. Float, spin and soar like the superhero that you are. RSVP today for this event as only 15 spots are available!
Men 18 and older, who are (or were) cancer caregivers.
Sunday, May 19th. 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
12415 Wayzata Blvd Suite 15
(In the northwest corner of the Ridgedale parking lot)
Hungry for more details?
- All fees, food and drinks will be provided by Jack’s
- Lunch to follow at nearby Champps Minnetonka
- Waiver must be completed prior to our event day
- Photos and videos will be captured and shared as part of our group package
- Upon arrival, instructor will provide a brief training session, then each flyer will enjoy at least 2 flights
- You will receive a helmet, flight suit and goggles to wear during your experience
- Per iFly’s requirements: participants weighing 260 to 300 pounds must bring this to the attention of an iFly representative as additional restrictions may apply.