Meat. The Workshop. A Man Class about your favorite part of the food pyramid.
Ok men. It's time to get out of the house and get all primitive up in here. That's right, it's a Man Class about your favorite part of the food pyramid. Meat. It's going to be you, a cow carcass, some knives and a dude who knows his ribeye from his rump roast. Served up just for you by the team at Jack’s.
April 8th, 2018
University of Minnesota
Andrew Boss Laboratory of Meat Science
Hungry for the details?
- Taught by U of M Professor, Dr. Ryan Cox.
- Includes tour of the meat lab then a badass cutting demonstration.
- Learn all of the cuts of meat and where they come from.
- Learn the basics of meat color, tenderness and juiciness.
- Learn the difference between tough and tender cuts.
- Learn the meat cooking fundamentals AND you get to take home the beef we cut up!
- Afterwards, we will head to Surly Beer Hall to toast to our manliness!