Presented by: Team Robertson in memory of Katie.
Live out your 80’s action hero dreams while driving a friggin' tank or firing a belt fed machine gun! Begin your day with safety training & an extensive history of tanks, their uses, & common misconceptions. Take your new knowledge down to the battlefield in a 5-ton troop transport. Then the moment of truth as you jump down the hatch of an Abbott SPG and move out onto the training grounds. This isn’t any open field but a densely wooded course that will test the limits of not only this fighting vehicle but also you, its operator. Next get ready to test fire a piece of history, an authentic STEN machine gun.
This is a "Jacks Only" event. Guys, 18 and older, who've cared for a loved one with a catastrophic illness.
- Registration Closes: Wednesday, May 5th.
- Event Day: Sunday, June 6th, 11am – 3:30pm
- Ride a tank for free.
- Commit to raising (or pay) $100 to drive a tank. To launch your fundraising page click here.
- Ride a tank for $50.
- Commit to raising (or pay) $300 to drive a tank. To launch your fundraising page click here.
- Sponsor a caregiver to ride a tank for $100.
- Sponsor a caregiver to drive a tank for $350.
- Waivers must be signed.
- Food and drinks will be provided by Jack’s, participants to indicate food allergies/restrictions.
- Carpooling from Twin Cities will be coordinated by Jack's. Volunteer opportunities available!