Active Named Funds:
Establishing a Named Fund For Jack's
Named Funds will receive recognition through:
- Acknowledgement on our website through both a story about the person who is being honored and encouragement of others to donate in the name of the donor’s fund.
- Public recognition during a Jack's fundraising event following establishment of the Named Fund.
- Recognition as an active Named Fund in succeeding years when additional donations of at least $1,000 are made annually.
- Jack's will report to the donor at least annually the total contributions to the fund in a calendar year
- Donations to a designated Named Fund are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- To establish a named fund, a donor or group of donors, contribute a minimum of $1,500 in a calendar year and indicate their desire and permission to establish a Named Fund for Jack's in writing.
- Donations are given in honor of anyone who believed in our mission.
- Named Funds are used for the general purposes of Jack's and will not be segregated from the general fund of Jack's in any way except to be able to designate the total numbers and total amounts of gifts to the Named Fund. However, with Jack's Board approval, larger gifts may be designated to special concerns that fall within the mission of the organization.
- Named Funds will only be established with the specific authorization of either the person the fund is named after, or their surviving loved ones.
- All contributions made in the name of a specific individual will be credited to the designated Named Fund.