Hear from our resident expert pit master, Joe Peterson, who will give us the downlow on how to smoke meats like a boss. He'll be cooking up some wings that some have described as “life changing.” Hang out with fellow Jacks, pick up some knowledge bombs and leave with a full belly.
This is a "Jacks Only" event. Guys, 18 and older, who've cared for a loved one facing a health crisis.
Saturday, October 9th, 2-5pm
Exact address will be sent to participants.
- Free for members of Jack's Caregiver Coalition. Anyone can become a member for any dollar amount per month.
- Free for non-members who've been to 2 or less Jack's Caregiver Coalition program events.
- $50 for non-members who've been to 3 or more Jack's Caregiver Coalition program events.
- Please bring one side dish to share.
- Waivers must be signed.
- Wings and drinks will be provided by Jack’s, participants to indicate food allergies/restrictions.