Be real men and brave winter under toasty heaters! Zero pressure to be good. Bust out our best Happy Gilmores, maybe even score some points, above all - be the bad-ass golf clowns that we are.
Men, 18 and older, who are (or were) cancer caregivers.
Tuesday January 15th, 2019. 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM.
6420 N. Camden Ave
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Hungry for more details?
- All fees, plus food & drinks provided by Jack’s. Each participant gets 2 drink tickets for wine/beer/call drinks.
- This place is basically a gigantic video game that you play with real clubs and space age golf balls. All while stuffing your face with food and drinks.
- At last, a golf competition you have a chance to win! Swanky Medallions awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place!
- We’re gonna chow down on Nashville hot fried chicken + slow-smoked beef brisket with mop sauce + mac ’n’ cheese + house baked beans with bacon + house salad + buttermilk biscuit and whipped butter + chocolate chip cookie bites! If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know!
- Climate-controlled playing bays for year-round comfort, HDTVs are available but we hope you’ll be too busy having a blast to pay them any attention.