This event is full. Please RSVP below to join our waiting list.
Be real men and brave winter under toasty heaters! Zero pressure to be good. Bust out our best Happy Gilmores, maybe even score some points, above all - be the bad-ass golf clowns that we are.
Men, 18 and older, who are (or were) cancer caregivers.
Tuesday January 15th, 2019. 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM.
6420 N. Camden Ave
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Hungry for more details?
- All fees, plus food & drinks provided by Jack’s. Each participant gets 2 drink tickets for wine/beer/call drinks.
- This place is basically a gigantic video game that you play with real clubs and space age golf balls. All while stuffing your face with food and drinks.
- At last, a golf competition you have a chance to win! Swanky Medallions awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place!
- We’re gonna chow down on Nashville hot fried chicken + slow-smoked beef brisket with mop sauce + mac ’n’ cheese + house baked beans with bacon + house salad + buttermilk biscuit and whipped butter + chocolate chip cookie bites! If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know!
- Climate-controlled playing bays for year-round comfort, HDTVs are available but we hope you’ll be too busy having a blast to pay them any attention.